Resources: A description of your choices for selection of the Idenfier that you want to use with this website.
Trusted Identifiers of all Participants
The basis for this trust framework is the National Strategy for Trusted Identifiers in Cyberspace, Enhancing Online Choice, Efficiency, Security, and Privacy
- Vist the Proposed Health Care Solution, a demonstration of the IDEF Health Care Profile.
- The Kantara Trust Framework: Identity Assurance for US Healthcare comments prepared for the ONC call for input. It also lists out the Healthcare Identity principles.
- Which makes clear that a trustworty Patient Choice requires that you on be provided with safe choices
- All of the web sites and user agents (wallets) that are provide to you have be certified by the trust autority.
- The next step is to allow phone apps to be able to validate them selves in a Distributed Assurance Specification.
- OpenID is working on a specification for federation that works when all parties can agree on data formats and permissions. That level of agreement is not common.
- Trust Services of TSCP the Transglobal Secure Collaboration Program is a similar registry that is mostly focused on NATO A&D industry.
- View or join the Kantara IDEF FIRE work group here.to help create a health profile using the existing framework.
- The wiki for the IDEF inherited from the IDESG
- The working definition can be viewed at the Federation Trust Registry.