US Registry of Trusted Identifiers
- Vist the Proposed Health Care Solution, a demonstration of the IDEF Health Care Profile.
- See a list of all of the IDEF registrants by querying the Database.
- See the IDEF registry as JSON blob shows the underlying api used to access the registry.
- The working definition can be viewed at the Federation Trust Registry.
- For more detailed information see The Identity Management wiki
- The code for this page is supplied by tomjones.us
to see how to create a home screen icon for this web app.
- Our motto Honesty is Still in Style governs all that we do. We promise to be honest with you and expect you to be honest in all that you do on this registry.
- OpenID is working on a specification for federation that works when all parties can agree on data formats and permissions. That level of agreement is not common.
- Yet another certification mark. This one from the ID2020 Alliance at least is for a good cause.
- Trust Services of TSCP the Transglobal Secure Collaboration Program is a similar registry that is mostly focused on NATO A&D industry.
- View or join the Kantara IDEF Agile work group here.(maintenace of the existing framework.)
- The wiki for the IDEF inherited from the IDESG
ID Ecosystem Framework = IDEF
- The main page of the IDEF registry
- The Identity Ecosystem Framework will need fine-grained specifications for applying its principles to specific vertical industry and horizontal community requirements.
- This Health Care Profile is one of the Framework Profiles that will allow developers of code and user experience to determine if their systems are compliant with the framework.
- This Financial Services Profileis s placeholder for a similar proposal in support of the Financial Services
- The IDEF is one of the registered Trust Marks. And is now supported by the Kantara Initative.
- The IDEF Framework Management Office (somewhat out-of-date)
- Demonstration Authorization call (just a made-up list of claims)