Resources: A user description of the operation of this Trust Registry.
Trusted Identifiers in Cyberspace
The basis for the Kantara FIRE workgroup healthcare framework was the National Strategy for Trusted Identifiers in Cyberspace, Enhancing Online Choice, Efficiency, Security, and Privacy
- This Financial Services Profile is a placeholder for a similar proposal in support of the Financial Services
- Vist the Proposed Health Care Solution, a demonstration of the IDEF Health Care Profile.
- The Kantara Trust Framework: Identity Assurance for US Healthcare comments prepared for the ONC call for input. It also lists out the Healthcare Identity principles.
- Which makes clear that there is no Patient Choice if the patient app is not trustworthy!
- See the wiki on the Mobile Driver's License for use cases in Healthcare.
- The next step is to allow phone apps to be able to validate them selves in a Distributed Assurance Specification.
- OpenID is working on a specification for federation that works when all parties can agree on data formats and permissions. That level of agreement is not common.
- Trust Services of TSCP the Transglobal Secure Collaboration Program is a similar registry that is mostly focused on NATO A&D industry.
- View or join the Kantara IDEF FIRE work group here.to help create a health profile using the existing framework.
- The wiki for the IDEF inherited from the IDESG
- The working definition can be viewed at the Federation Trust Registry.
Open Source Framework
- For starters the code for this website including all the instructions and the API is available at GitHub
- The Baseline functional requirements is a place to learn about the IDEF final deliverable.
- The website describing the IDEF Registry. Which allows a deep dive into the existing participants results. The HTTPS certificate has expired on this site.
- The Identity Ecosystem Framework will need fine-grained specifications for applying its principles to specific vertical industry and horizontal community requirements.
- The IDEF is one of the registered Trust Marks of Kantara. Their work has been continued in the Kantara Initiative.